|Air-Flow Direction||Fully Undershot Type|
|Brand||ALPA Powder Technology|
|Production Capacity||300-7200 kg/Hr|
|Material To Be Coated||various materials|
Powder coating machine which is also known as powder modification machine is mainly responsible for three purposes that is mixing, diffusion and surface modification of the powder via a specified melting modifier, resulting in a good combination. It can be divided into continuous modified production technology as well as batch ones.
· Diffusion of modifier is increased by means of dilution, emulsification and spray.
· The material to be modified is fed into the coating machine, where material is mixed, diffused and then coated by atomizing modifier sprayed by dosing pump and the powder shall be coated evenly and completely.
· Control of system temperature and duration is regulated to meet the requirements for coating mechanism or modifier and to guarantee coating reaction or coating sufficiency. The coordination of feeding material ad modifier ensures the complete coating.
· Accessories like depolymerizing machine or classifier shall improve product quality significantly.
Pin Mill Coating machine:
· This machine provides continuous coating process.
· This type of machine is very popular in European and American markets.
· Two motors run in opposite direction. The linear speed can be up to 200m/s.
· High speed impact, shear and friction leads to full dispersion of materials and due to it, temperature of the material rises resulting in powder modification completely.
Three Roller Coating Machine:
· This machine is very popular in China.
· Continuous coating process.
· Powder surface modification can be done by changing inner vortex with three rotating rotors.
· No additional heating system required.
· Lesser auxiliary equipment involved.
· Suitable for coating the powder of 325~1250 mesh
Widely used in the coating process of various materials in the non-metallic mineral industries like quartz, powder quartz, fused silica, cristobalite, quartzite, vein quartz, quartz sand, feldspar (sodium, potassium), sepiolite, andesite plagioclase, nepheline syenite, garnet, oblique Feldspar, illite, kaolin (calcined kaolin, coal kaolin, washed kaolin), light calcium carbonate, heavy calcium carbonate (calcite, limestone, marble, chalk), talc (white, black), barite, mica (natural, synthetic), bentonite, andalusite, brucite, montmorillonite, graphite, diatomaceous earth, bauxite, petroleum coke, coal powder, magnesite, perlite, attapulgite, spinel, Tourmaline, medical stone, monazite, pyrophyllite, dolomite, rectorite, diopside, translucent stone, porphyrite, cordierite, vermiculite, mullite, clay and other minerals.